Tuesday 15 January 2008

Worried

I've had this bloody cold and chest infection for over 6 weeks, even had a course of anti-biotics to little effect. More ominously, in recent weeks I've felt a little 'gladular' particularly around by biopsy site and also more tired than usual - pretty much how I felt when I was diagnosed!!! And get this, the hair on my face which stopped growing when I had the radiotherapy has stopped growing again! Hope this is just some sort of radiotherapy flashback and nowt more serious.
So to be on the safe side, I'll be off to the quacks when I get home from offshore on Wednesday for a full round of blood tests etc.........

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Norovirus, Cold virus, Flu virus, Bird Flu virus, more Flu virus...
Don't worry Daz, everyone is feeling rough at the moment.
Ken and I both sound consumptive with these coughs that get worse at night, we sound like a couple of old tramps!
And book me in for some radiotherapy quick because I have a hair that looks suspiciously like a whisker growing out of my chin and I'm gettin' sick of Ken offering me the loan of his razor.

Take care
Julia
x