Wednesday 5 September 2007

Check-up #1

Back in hospital today for what I was expecting to be my first of four 3 monthly check-up's. After giving me an all too brief once over, the doc told me (after admiring my six pack) I was a fine figure of a man and the 3 monthly's would not be required!! Next check-up will be in March 2008. After refusing one of my six pack (he's a tea totaler) the doc sent me on my way for a blood test and then home.
By the way, the picture isn't me.......honest!
For some hilarity, check this Still game clip, sooooperb!
Weigh-in tomorrow, check the lardy-blog for details.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, great news! Lovely to see you are doing so well-you look great, honest!

Vxx

The '95 Ninja ZX6R said...

good to see you're doing fine.
The Australian

Unknown said...

Hoo man! Have you looked into fat fighting foods? Also increase your intske of ammino acids like Flax seed oil and fish oil! Does wonders mate! Check out fat fighting foods mate there's a wealth of Knowledge on line!!!!

Love you mate!

Andy.

Meg Wolff said...

I have a friend who healed from Lymphoma through a macrobiotic diet if you are interesting in diet & lifestyle approach to cancer.

Anonymous said...

Daz and family, wishing you a happy and healthy 2008, with love and best wishes from Vicky, Chris and family xx