Wednesday 1 August 2007

All Clear.....................again!

Blood test results are in and there's nowt going on inside me that there shouldn't be - woohoo!! The lump on the roof of my gob has also started to reduce in size, so hopefully that will be the end of that. Also the painkillers I'm now on are doing the business, can't feel a thing plus I'm sleeping 11 hours a night - bonus! Nothing more to add really, everything is looking positive again and long may it continue.
Next 3 monthly check-up with the hematologist - 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darren,
Glad you are feeling ok, I read your last entry with interest as my brother (who lives with Epilepsy) has been taking Gabapentin for 20 odd years in strong doses along with a truck load of other drugs, - it is a powerful drug which can have equally powerful side effects. Still at least in your case hopefully it is only a short term solution.
Stay well,
Julia, (Ken and Sophie)
x

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your fine mate.
See you in 6 weeks.
Bob W

Anonymous said...

Well written article.