Tuesday 23 January 2007

New 'do'

My silver locks are well over-due their monthly trim. Although the finely spun threads of elven silk will be shortly falling out due to the treatment, Not wanting to grease Jimmy the barbers mitts with another 9 quid, I've taken the matter into my own hands! Shirt off in the privacy of the garage I proceeded to skim over my sculpted bonce with the clippers set to No.2. Not to the bone quite yet, but short enough. I must admit I rather suit the new style and have taken on a dashing Gestapo type look which I find rather favourable, unlike the Telly Savalas look that I will be sporting all too soon . Tomorrow I may march around the village eyeing folk through my army surplus monocle to see if its had the desired effect!!
Until then constant reader........
Auf
Wiedersehen......................Pet!

3 comments:

David Hall said...

Get some 18 hole docs on, a cromby and some half length jeans then start the Corrie Pistols - Arranachy In The UK

Knocks years off you bro

x

Anonymous said...

Hi - Just to say still thinking of you and glad to hear the chemo is going ok.
Love
David's friend Hannah
xxxx

Anonymous said...

SNAP!!!!

you can always pair up with Michael

as book ends!

Thinking of you both,

Love The Bianchi's xxx