Friday 2 March 2007

Masterchef gans large

A bit off topic, but my bro David is through to the semi-finals of Masterchef. Won through the heats on Monday and tonight with some fantastic cheffery. He'll be on all next week - BBC2 - 1830-ish. Will he go any further? Tune in to find oot. See his blog site - Book the Cook, He'll come round to your hoose and mess up ya kitchen for a moderate fee but he turns oot a canny boiled egg and soldiers - Check it oot!
This is a picture from a few years back during our Great North Run days - fit as fiddles, unlike the noo!

'Turn on my V.C.R.
Same one I've had for years
James Brown on the Tammy show
Same tape I've had for years
I sit in my old car
Same one I've had for years
Old battery's running down
It ran for years and years'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey David!

My mam watched him this week and said, "Leek puddin', I've never had that for years", so I'm hoping she'll cook it for me!
She phoned her sisters and they all watched him, - so he has a following in Byker...

My friend's nephew had Hodgkins and had the six month treatment, he's now three years down the line, all clear and fitter than ever, - he was 36 when diagnosed.
He said it made him more aware of how fragile we can be which is understable, and he feels better than he has for years because he really looks after himself now.

Glad you've had some good news, - if you need a character witness for the green curry Ken will testify, God only knows what E numbers etc they added to give it that nuclear power plant shade.

Had to laugh at the plea for a negative result, - while you're off work check out Jeremy Kyle show at 9.25am to see how many chavs us bored housewives cheer on for just that...

Julia, Ken and Sophie
x

David Hall said...

Cheers bro!! You are right about the poundage, I look as though I've over tested the leek pudding judging by my portly appearance last night.

Thinking of you

x

Anonymous said...

We hope that's good news on the horizon eh!
Keep on writing as it's great to know how you're doing. ps. can you give us an address for your Lewis.
x
H