Thursday 8 February 2007

Who ate all the pies............................me!!

Now a week since chemo#2 and nowt much to report. Although I have been pretty sickly all week but not quite as bad as chemo#1 and not too much couch hogging either! However, the side effects are as expected, similar to chemo#1, with the usual cannon balls (thankfully, still no ceramics), fatigue and just feeling blah (its the only way I can describe this horrible feeling). The trouser trumpet has calmed down and the dogs are out of hiding. What is worse this time is my taste is all to hell (no, I'm not wearing flares and kipper ties), what I mean is my taste buds are numb, everything tastes weird, even water! It hasn't kept my snout out of the trough, quite the opposite. The steroids I'm on to lessen the chemo side effects make you absolutely ravenous - even when you feel sick?? Not good news for us fatboy's as I put weight on by thinking about food, so as you can imagine I'm gaining by the day. I've put a stone on since December. I think this is partially due to my none exercise regime at the moment, I'm just too knackered to do anything! Anyhoo, gotta go, time for tea.
Please leave your 'fatty' and 'baldy' comments below. Thank You.

3 comments:

Ken said...

Daz

Just imagine that all the food you feel like eating, looks like your grannys sunday dinners.
That should do the trick.
See ya slim.

Ken

Anonymous said...

Surely 'Pie Eating' can be considered a sport worth training up for?

David Hall said...

Any excuse wor Daz x