Wednesday 14 February 2007

'A right kerfuffle'

I've had more jabs these last few days than Iron Mike had in his whole career, and all to no avail. My Monday blood test count was zero (remember it needs to be above 1 before I can get the chemo). Neupogen jab on Tuesday gave me the usual arse jip with the aching bones but Wednesdays blood test revealed my bloods have only come up to 0.3. So instead of chemo tomorrow, its a trip back to the quacks for more Neupogen then hopefully chemo on Friday. Might be a blessing in disguise as tomorrows forecast is horrendous, might get stuck over there, that's if I get off of course! I knew my counts would be low as my throat was sore and my gums swollen and sore also. The doc had a look and said they weren't too bad and that there was 'no puss yet'. No puss yet!!! I should friggin hope not!!
So with my immune system on the floor and a mooth like a Mongolian wrestler's jock strap, there'll be no Valentines day rumpy pumpy for this bad boy!
Had some house viewers today, they all seemed well impressed. Big advert going in the Banner this weekend, we'll see what interest this brings, might be sold up before we know it. Hopefully we'll be viewing houses ourselves next week, chemo effects permitting.

1 comment:

Andy hall said...

What the bollocks mate? sounds well dodgy! I am sure it's al lnormal shite but the swollen gums don't sound good at all! Get the count up and get that dose!

I hope are feeling ok? let me know I will call you soon and good luck with the hoose!

Love always-

Andy.