Tuesday 19 December 2006

Its been a wee while.............

After an un-eventful few days, Marie, the dogs and I went back to the North East (South Shields) for a few days - mainly for Marie see her folks and to start the Christmas shopping, me to see Iron Maiden on the 17th - great gig but not enough old stuff!
Had a jolly boys -all day piss up on Saturday followed by a realy weird luminous green curry from a new curry hoose on Ocean Road.
The following day (gig day) I woke up in my brothers house feeling a bit dodgy, was it the piss or the curry from outer space or something else!!!
Kenny and I went up the toon the see Bruce and the boys bootin' arse, supported by Trivium (superb), still feeling delicate I decided not to 'mosh' with the big boys, opting to stand about half way up the floor still with a good view, sound was superb.
Back at Kennys house with a chicken fried rice which went mainly untouched as I totally lost my appetite between the chinkees and Kenny's. Woke up the next day feeling pretty much as I did the previous day. Drove down to Shields to have my teeth checked and cleaned then back up the road to catch the last ferry to Arran, leaving Marie and the dogs behind.

No comments: